Friday, January 21, 2011

Trademark

Today we received notice that all of our paperwork was approved through the Office of the Secretary of State of Oklahoma.  That means that Green Envy Girls is now a registered trademark.  It's pretty exciting but at the same time, it's a little frightening.  A few weeks ago, we also registered and got our tax identification number.  Now we have to figure out how to buy wholesale for some of our supplies that we do have to purchase new such as fusible interfacing and webbing. 

I also am researching how to make a good blog.  I want to format our blog to convey what Green Envy Girls is all about.  So, I'm trying to remain patient and take things one step at a time and try to do things correct the first time.  One thing that I have learned after becoming a parent is that patience is the best trait to learn and hold on to.  I'm certainly not patient all the time but I have learned that it pays off in the end. 

I mailed a diaper bag on Tuesday to Texas and received two calls yesterday to tell me how much she loved her new bag.  I can't tell you how much it means to have someone compliment you on something that you've put so much work and love into.  My hope is that everything we make conveys the love and passion that we feel for our company and our product.

No comments:

Post a Comment