Friday, January 27, 2012

Pinterest

If you haven't heard already, Pinterest is the newest, addictive internet craze right now.  Yes, I will admit that I spend a lot of time on Pinterest.  But I will also say that I have found many ideas and inspiration.  I thought that I would share an idea that I actually followed through on.

I had a spice rack that someone gave me that just sat on my counter for years.  It didn't even have any spices left in it that I used.  The spices and herbs that were left, should not have been consumed, I'm sure. 

Our GreenEnvyGirls space is cluttered to say it nicely.  So every inexpensive, creative way to spruce up, we'll jump on it!  I used this idea from Pinterest and Redbook to clean up all our tiny beads and jewelry do-dads that needed a home.  I grabbed some random scrapbooking paper that was laying around, my circle paper punch, a glue stick and my labeler.  Voila!



No comments:

Post a Comment