Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Button Eyes

My great friend Heather made it over to the Green Envy Girls cellar to take some pictures of me and Maggie so that we could put our faces with our name and our blog.  We're so goofy down there that we wanted to portray our senses of humor in the pictures.  We got several great pics.  This pic is looking down into the cellar.  Maggie is sporting one of our Sew Funky Totes and I'm wearing one of our many, many men's ties that we use in our shop.


This one speaks for itself.  It's my favorite.  I really can't decide which one to choose for our initial bio picture but I decided the more serious one would be best for now.  I don't want to scare anyone away.   What do you all think?

1 comment:

  1. Love them both...but I would stick to the top one for now too!

    ReplyDelete